Auteur / Message

Couronne impériale & co. : Diptérophilie

Sered
Inquisiteur des Règles (FAQueur Fou)

Répondre en citant
MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 25, 2006 5:47 pm     Sujet du message: Couronne impériale & co. : Diptérophilie

Très bonne question posée sur le forum US.
J'y ai ajouté mon petit grain de sel.

Citation:

Three Questions

Citation:
So, I was in a "be stupid" mood while looking over my cards, and noticed that Couronne Imperiale, while it can turn a card face up, doesn't require that the card you turn face up be face down. It let's you turn a face up support card face up. Normally, that wouldn't do much, except that it then also turns your support card face down at end of round. So let's say I have Loki revealed the next round. I swap the weapons and use Couronne's ability. I roll less than my experience, so I choose to turn the weapon I took from my opponent face up. At the end of the round, I turn it face down and return it to my opponent, who'll be stuck with a face down weapon.

(3) Couronne Impériale
French • Special • Head
Affirmation d'Autorité - Action: Once per round, roll two dice. If the total is greater than your initiative for this round, gain 1 life. If the total is less than your experience, turn one of your support cards face up. At the end of the round, turn that card face down. If that card is discarded, use its initiative value as normal.

(6) Loki (Wind)
Norse • Inspiration • Deity
Kneb - Reveal: Choose an opposing warrior's face-up weapon. If you have a face-up weapon, exchange that card for your opponent's weapon until the end of the round.

1. Can you target face up card with Couronne?

2. If you discard Loki with Finn after swapping weapons would the weapons be permanently switched, or would the action continue after the card is gone?

3. If #1 is possible what would happen if I turn Loki face down? Would the weapons also be permanently switched?

Citation:
A Question related to jedijames65's one.

4. If #1 is possible what would happen at the start of the next round. Will I turn face-up the card Couronne Impériale turned face-down ?

Remember (from Set 5 rule book) : • At the beginning of each Round, players simultaneously reveal their left–most face–down Support Card.

Example : My Warrior is Zhang Jiao
My 1st card is "Couronne impériale"
My 2nd card is "Musha Shugyo"
My 3rd card is "Mercure"
My 4th card is "l'épée aux cinq croix".

During the 2nd round, I use Couronne impériale's Action ability (let's say I maid double 1, it's just an example). At the end of the round, I then turn face-down Musha Shugyo.
What happens at the start of the 3rd round ?
Does I turn face up "my left–most face–down support card" or my 3rd card ?

The same thing may happen with "Hei-Tiki" and "Charles Martel" if Charles Martel discard Hei-Tiki when an opposing card is face-down. Hei-Tiki being discarded, the opposing card does not turn face-up at the end of the round. What happens at the start of the next round ?

Citation:
Hei-Tiki
Maori • Special • Mystic • Item
Te Tuatahi Tangata: At the start of each round, the player who won initiative that round may choose to go last. If they do not, you may turn one of that player’s support cards face–down. Turn that card face–up at the end of the round.

Charles Martel
French • Warrior • Male
Inébranlable: After a roll has been made, you may discard a face–up support card you own to force any roll to be re–rolled. You may choose to give the re–roll +2 or –2.

Cheers,
Sered
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Sir_IZBAK_1st
Beowulf

Répondre en citant
MessagePosté le: Mer Oct 25, 2006 6:33 pm     Sujet du message:

Concernant la "carte la plus à gauche" et la défausse de Hei-tiki en cours de jeu, Shteevie a déjà répondu: on tourne face visible la carte corespondant au round suivant, et non pas la carte la plus à gauche.

1. Can you target face up card with Couronne?
=> comment fonctionne la couronne au round 4, quand toutes tes cartes sont face visible? => A mon avis, impossible.

2. If you discard Loki with Finn after swapping weapons would the weapons be permanently switched, or would the action continue after the card is gone?
=> indication de durée "jusqu'à la fin du round".

3. If #1 is possible what would happen if I turn Loki face down? Would the weapons also be permanently switched?
=> de nouveau, je pense que #1 est impossible.
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet   Anachronism Forum Index du Forum -> Règles
 Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures