Auteur / Message

Loki

Stephane XI
Beowulf

Répondre en citant
MessagePosté le: Mer Mar 15, 2006 6:37 pm     Sujet du message: Loki

Tiens je vais tout mettre là au cas où, des fois que des ptits malins auraient cette bête idée aussi:

Citation:
(Shteevie @ Dec 5 2005, 10:53 PM)
Can Finn MacCumhaill dscard a weapon acquired with Loki to use his ability?
-Yes. Consequently, at the end of the round, when you try to get back the card that you gave to your opponent, you won't get it, since all of your support card slots are filled. This means that your opponent will retain posession of the weapon you gave them

-Another one: If I use Loki to switch weapons, and then one of the weapons is discarded (doesn't matter how, but let's say Pilum is the weapon), does it come back into play at the end of the round since the cards switch back? Or, does it just go into the original owner's discard pile?
-Loki doesn't have any text that would bring a card back into play. Loki is good 'meta' against weapons with discard abilities.

I use Loki to give my opponent my Shestoper. Does the 'You cannot use another weapon this game' text on the Shestoper cause either of us to discard our weapons either on the initial swap or on the return swap at the end of the round?
-No. There are two reasons for this.

First, Loki suspends the restrictions about weapon usage, even those imposed by card abilities, while it is in effect. This means that even if your opponent were using 2 weapons when you gave them your Shestoper, they would not have to discard either of their weapons.

Secondly, the usage of the term 'another' in Shestoper's text refers to itself. It is not legal to use a Shestoper and an additional weapon. Since neither you or your opponent are trying to do so (except in the case above, which is only within the Loki-suspension turn), neither of you will need to discard a weapon.

En résumé, seul marche Loki+Finn (et on récupère pas son arme... quoique). Marche pas avec Martel qui doit défausser une de ses cartes.
Le Loki+Shestoper qui a été récemment trouvé outre-atlantique (la capa de shestoper toujours active obligeant l'adversaire à défausser l'arme qu'il vient de récupérer) a été désamorcé. Sinon Loki ignore tout: nombre de mains, shinobi du ninja, ...

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Poster un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet   Anachronism Forum Index du Forum -> Règles
 Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures